Monday, August 4, 2008

hello?

So what is it that causes children to NOT think..... So Jacob has a friend over and they are playing in the front yard really good ( First mistake, if they are playing really good or too quiet then they are up to something) Anyway I go to check on them and I notice that big chunks of grass have been dug up fpr a car track...... Yes thats right a car track. I say what in the world are you thinking????? Do you think we water and mow the grass for you to dig up for car tracks?? Seriously I just don't get it sometimes or maybe i do.... Kids don't think about that they just think, dude a car track would be way cool right here.....get the shovel theres a bunch of grass in the way!! I did make him peice it back together and it looks REALLY GOOD. ( NO it REALLY doesn't)

2 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Harry Butt Bradshaw??? You actually started a blog. Yay for you. Yes, it is late, and yes, I am leaving you a comment this late. I am putting you on my friends list on my blog because, well let's face it, I need all the friends I can get. Maybe we can share our Z-Cavarichi (sp?) jeans again...just like in high school. Ahhh, the memories. I am still the same size I was back then, right???

Texas MacLeans said...

Heather, you have got to let more people know yo have a blog. i believe it is one of your kids's bday today so i will be giving you a call. As far as jacod goes making a track, at least he is destroying something to make something. David just destroys to destroy!! LOove you!